“According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.” (Phil. 1:20)
What is Expected of You as a Member of Midlands Bible Baptist Church:
- That your home and personal life reflect favorably upon your Savior, your church, and any office, position, or place of responsibility you may hold in the church.
- That you faithfully and consistently support the church in attendance, testimony, prayer, and finances (tithing and missions-giving).
- That you have a vision for meeting the needs of the lost community in which you dwell, taking opportunity to minister physically, if possible, so as, in the end (and most- importantly), to minister spiritually.
- That you seek to serve our Lord in some specific area of church ministry as He leads, and as opportunity affords.
- That you consider the success of your church a personal responsibility, seeking to improve and help the ministries with new ideas and physical involvement.
- That you accept fellow-members as they are, praying for them, purposing to work together with them, and considering them as “family” who God is endeavoring to fashion after His image.
- That you strive to uphold and defend the church’s Articles of Faith, and that you abide by the Church Covenant and Church Bylaws under which this assembly functions.
What You Can Expect as a Member of Midlands Bible Baptist Church:
- A church family that will love you, support you in prayer, come to your aid physically, when needed, and provide a means of good, wholesome Christian fellowship.
- A place where you can know the Word of God will be taught and preached, in a literal approach, providing an opportunity for friends and family to hear of and trust Christ as Savior, as well as creating a means whereby believers may “grow in grace” and “go on unto perfection.”
- An evangelism program that will enable you to engage yourself in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8).
- Numerous opportunities to personally involve yourself in the church ministries/services.